OUR MAID TRAINING
Handle Household Incidents
Provide Infant and Toddler Caregiving Services for Household
Provide Elderly Caregiving Services for Household
Clean Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Clean Living Rooms and Ancillary Rooms
Press Garments and Linen
Wash and Dry Garments and Linen
Clean Domestic Kitchen
Training in Cooking
Lesson in Spoken English
General Orientation for Employment as a Maid in Singapore
OUR MAID DEPARTURE | ARRIVAL
How do we select the maids for employment in Singapore?
- Our FDWs are personally interviewed by our provincial recruiters/ Suppliers in Myanmar and Philippines.
- Further which, applicants must further meet the preliminary physical, mental and attitude requirements set out by Success Manpower Employment Agency before they are recruited.
- The FDWs are first recruited by our provincial recruiters and then transported to Training Centers.
- At the training centers, only applicants which are considered suitable by the standards set out from the Ministry of Manpower in Singapore (MOM) will be shortlisted.
We send our Recruitment Managers to interview potential foreign domestic helpers in the Training centre on a regular basis.
- They have to go through various stringent screenings in order to be selected for employment in Singapore.Our recruitment criteria adhere to strict local standards and guidelines.
- After which, the selected FDWs will go through a training regime in the designated training centers and this is where those with undesirable work attitude and poor learning capabilities will be disqualified.
Before the maids arrive in Singapore Full training, orientation on local culture and social etiquette, medical check-up, psychological and IQ tests are conducted prior to their departure for Singapore. They will learn basic language skills pior arrival.
- Essentially, only good candidates will be offered a job in Singapore and they will be matched accordingly to the employer’s requirements.
2018 SUCCESSFUL FDW
KHING SU YIN
NAW HTET OO
WIN WIN MAW
AYE MYAT SOE
PHWAY PHWAY PHYU
THAN THAN SOE
NAW SISI LEAR